Aristides Sousa Mendes Quote
A selection of articles related to aristides sousa mendes quote.
Original articles from our library related to the Aristides Sousa Mendes Quote. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aristides Sousa Mendes Quote.
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Spiritual Warfare
- "And that it harm none..." This is a quote directly from the creed of the oldest religion in the world today. Paganism. Yes, some of you will leave the article now. That is OK, you are only proving my point. The quote, however, is very important not...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Aristides Sousa Mendes Quote is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aristides Sousa Mendes Quote books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Oxford Chancellor 'rebuffs' #RhodesMustFall - "Can't rewrite history"
- Lord Christopher Patten, the chancellor of Oxford University, has warned against pandering to contemporary views over the Cecil John Rhodes statue row. Patten, a former governor of Hong Kong and the BBC Trust, was speaking at a ceremony to appoint a ...
- A Pilgrimage to the Home of 'The Portuguese Schindler'
- And to what did the diplomat Aristides de Sousa Mendes, a member of Portugal's aristocracy and brother of its foreign minister, owe his devastating fall from grace?
- Honoring The Fighters
- One of them was Olivia Mattis of Huntington, L.I., who has launched her own foundation to honor Aristides de Sousa Mendes, the rogue Portuguese diplomat who saved Jews with a pen rather than a gun.
- International film festival opens in Goa
- The opening film of the festival, 'The Consul of Bordeaux,' directed by Francisco Manso and Joao Correa portrayed the story of Aristides de Sousa Mendes, a man of conviction who saved 30,000 lives during the World War II. The cast and crew of the ...
- In the Era of the Holocaust, 29 Who Made a Difference
- But the diplomat hero that Mr. Holbrooke highlighted in his remarks was Aristides de Sousa Mendes, an aristocratic Portuguese consul general in Bordeaux, France, from 1938 to July 1940.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Aristides Sousa Mendes Quote Topics
Related searchesfertile crescent
argentine literature history
antonio torres jurado