A selection of articles related to armadillo.
Original articles from our library related to the Armadillo. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Armadillo.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Armadillo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Armadillo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Man finds dead armadillo in Michigan
- (WOOD) — Another dead armadillo has been found in the Holland area. Trevor Barnhill took photos of the creature Sunday along 66th Street near Laketown beach, south of Holland. When he got home, he Googled armadillos and found an April 2015 article ...
- SIU studies armadillo's northward advance
- Jimenez hopes other studies will be launched later this year, tracking the movements of the armadillo. Generally, the critters seem to be moving northeast. In Illinois, the northernmost sightings have been in the Mount Vernon area.
- Southern Illinois University to study migrating armadillos
- A Brazilian Three banded armadillo (Tolypeutes tricinctus), aka Tatu-Bola in Portuguese, walks on September 18, 2012, in Rio de Janeiro. The Tatu-Bola -an endangered species-- was chosen as the mascot of the FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014.
- What to do when you have an armadillo problem
- Answer: Armadillos have to be caught in live traps, usually. Use boards to form a funnel into the mouth of the trap. A heavy dusting of crushed hot pepper will also sometimes work.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswatercolor painting
lahul and spiti climate
bilingual pun spanish
raven guard corax