A selection of articles related to armenian verbs.
Original articles from our library related to the Armenian Verbs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Armenian Verbs.
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
Armenian Verbs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Armenian Verbs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Transitivity alternation verbs and causative constructions in Eastern
- Transitivity alternation verbs and causative constructions in Eastern Armenian. Karine Megerdoomian, University of California, San Diego. 1.
- BASEES Annual Conference 2-4 April 2011 Fitzwilliam College
- Cognitive - comparative analysis of English, Russian and Armenian verbs of speech activity.
- REFLEXIVE VERBS AND VOICE MORPHOLOGY
- The auxiliary verb in Eastern Armenian occurs in the tenses of the indicative (with the exception of the aorist).
Suggested Web Resources
- Armenian verbs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The verbal morphology of Armenian is fairly simple in theory, but is complicated by the existence of two main dialects, Eastern and Western.
- Armenian Verbs Quiz - Armenian
- Jan 22, 2008 The Armenian language is one of the oldest existing languages.
- Armenian verbs - Armeniapedia.org
- Dec 6, 2006 Conjugation of Armenian Verbs. I am : Yes em. You are : Du es (prounouced " doo".
- Armenian/Grammar - Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- Apr 28, 2011 Every Armenian verb consists of a root and one of five possible infinitive suffixes:- ել,-ալ,-անալ, -անել, or -ենալ.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.