A selection of articles related to armlet.
Original articles from our library related to the Armlet. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Armlet.
- The God of the Wheel
- Gaulish/Continental. This figure is nearly always represented as a fierce-appearing, nude male. He bears in striking position a thunderbolt, and he very often has an armlet from which are attached more bolts. He invariably holds in his left hand, or at least...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Armlet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Armlet books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- This robotic arm lets you be a three-handed drummer
- A wearable robotic limb that allows drummers to play their kit with three arms has been invented by US-based researchers. The two-foot long 'smart arm' can be attached to a musician's shoulder and was invented by researchers at Georgia Institute of ...
- Lego arm lets children customise prosthetics
- A "build-your-own" Lego prosthetic for kids has won the top prize at an innovation summit in Paris. The customisable prosthetic - designed to be creative and fun - now holds the "Grand Prix" badge of honour from Netexplo.
- Whoa! Mind-Controlled Arm Lets Man Move Prosthetic Fingers
- A new mind-controlled prosthetic arm was used to help a patient wiggle the device's fingers simply by thinking about it, and required very little training on the patient's part, according to a new study.
- Wearable robot arm lets drummers play with three hands
- Wearable robot arm lets drummers play with three hands. 18 February 2016. By Tereza Pultarova.
- 12 children, 7 disabilities and 1 big happy family
- Mom2MomDFW.com. Rants, raves, reviews and resources for Dallas-Fort Worth parents.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.