- I Tried A Drug Known As 'Viagra For The Brain,' And I'm Never Taking It Again
- A few weeks ago, I endured an overnight sleep study to figure out why I'm exhausted even after getting eight or nine hours of shut-eye.
- Natco Pharma extends rally on USFDA nod for Armodafinil tablets
- Natco Pharma has rallied 9% to Rs 1,438, extending its previous day's 4% gain, after the company said its marketing partner in the US, Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Natco receives USFDA tentative approval for armodafinil tablets
- The Hyderabad Natco Pharma's marketing partner in US, Breckenridge Pharmaceutical Inc, has received a tentative approval from the US Food & Drug Administration (USFDA) for its generic Armodafinil tablets used for treating excessive daytime sleepiness ...
- Natco Pharma's US partner gets FDA nod for wakefulness tablets
- NEW DELHI: Natco Pharma's marketing partner in US, Breckenridge Pharmaceutical Inc, has received a tentative approval from the US health regulator for its generic Armodafinil tablets used for improving wakefulness in adults. Breckenridge Pharmaceutical ...
- APSS: Armodafinil Safe, Effective with SSRIs
- SAN ANTONIO -- Patients with obstructive sleep apnea and a comorbid depressive disorder experienced sustained improvement in functioning following treatment with armodafinil (Nuvigil), researchers found. After 12 weeks of therapy with armodafinil, mean ...
Armodafinil is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Armodafinil books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdalal mughrabi
spiritual drug use
jason mccallum bronson
driving driving as a physical skill
cottonwood cultivation and uses
homunculi of fullmetal alchemist envy