- Its speakers are called Aromanians or Vlachs (which is an exonym in widespread use to define the communities in the Balkans).
- Vinirã di t alte lokuri Trã z veadã anoastre tropuri They came from
- The Aromanians are people who live in the Balkans on the territory of Greece,.
- Vlachs: The Quiet Minority
- The Vlachs, or Aromanians, speak a language closely related to Romanian and can be found all over the Balkans, mainly Greece and Albania.
- The Assembly draws attention to the critical situation of the Aromanian language and culture.
- Eurominority - Aromanians - Stateless Nations, national, cultural and
- English, French and German names. Aromanians. Aromanian (Pl Aromanians).
- Aromanians (Vlachs) in Greece
- The Greek Helsinki Committee closely monitors the treatment of ethnic minorities in Greece, including the situation of the Aromanian (Vlach) community.
Aromanians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aromanians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshello world program casio fx-9750
ilokano language history
video game console timeline
an essay on censorship
paneer mughlai cuisine