- National Culture Day: Traditional music and poetry at the Romanian Athenaeum
- A group of Aromanians from Cogealac, Constanta county, folk musicians from the south-Oltenia region, and a vocal-instrumental group from Maramures will also sing their songs. The concerts will alternate with lyrical moments held by Romanian actor Ion ...
- Greece Will Exit The Eurozone?
- Greece may only temporarily drop the euro in order to purge its debt burden, but “Greece will exit the Eurozone,” and the end is already here for Europe and Greece, writes Peter Atwater on the World Policy Journal blog.
- Film in Aromanian language to debut in Fairfield
- Fairfield -- along with four other cities across America -- has been chosen to host the American debut of the first full-length feature film ever made in the Aromanian language.
- Balkan food: the next big thing?
- You may scoff into your Thai green curry, but the Balkans is the latest region gaining attention from British foodies.
- Russian deputies dispute ancestry of historical figure Volodymyr the Great
- Russian MPs have accused Ukraine of misrepresenting historical figure Volodymyr the Great. Volodymyr was the ruler of ancient Kievan Rus, the first eastern Slavic state which was founded around 879. Following an order from Ukraine's President Petro ...
Aromanians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aromanians books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.