A selection of articles related to aromatherapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Aromatherapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aromatherapy.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Aromatherapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aromatherapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- aromatherapy essentials
- Aura Cacia is true aromatherapy. Our careful sourcing Quality is the key to aromatherapy. —only 100% pure essential oils provide true aromatherapy benefits.
- Aromatherapy for Pregnancy and Labor by Demetria Clark
- When I lived with midwives as a teen, I first saw the results of aromatherapy on pregnancy.
- Aroma therapy for dementia
- In the realm of dementia treatment aroma therapy has received great interest.
- Aromatherapy – Nothing to Sneeze At
- Say “lavender aromatherapy” and one can evoke images of crystals, candlelight, and New Age practitioners – a far cry from mainstream medicine.
Suggested News Resources
- Destress using aroma therapy
- 2 Citrus notes: The citrus fragrances in aromatherapy are clean, invigorating and fresh. Orange blossom, lemon, lemongrass, lime, grapefruit and bergamot are all citrus fragrances.
- Hana Nai'a Announces Organic Aromatherapy Collection
- Hana Nai'a today announced the launch of its organic line of aromatherapy products, which includes more than 40 hand-crafted blends of organic essential oils, lotions and mists.
- The Week: School starts, pancake breakfast, aromatherapy
- Hamida Judith Dides helps people heal the heart and relieve stress using aromatherapy at the Songbird Community Healing Center, 8280 Old Redwood Highway in downtown Cotati.
- Bad report card for alternative medicines
- SIMON LAUDER: Sales of complementary medicines including vitamins, minerals, herbal, aromatherapy and homeopathic products amounted to $1.2 billion last year, and they're becoming more popular every year.
Suggested Web Resources
- Aromatherapy - The Balance & Harmony of Body and Mind
- Aromatherapy is the practice of using natural oils to enhance psychological and physical well-being.
- What is Aromatherapy?
- Aromatherapy is the practice of using volatile plant oils, including essential oils, Absolutes, CO2s and Hydrosols are also commonly utilized in aromatherapy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessahara desert
title social titles
enter the matrix characters
little manila florida