- Malaika Arora Khan: No personal questions please
- Malaika Arora Khan stayed away from answering any personal questions while she was in Delhi to walk the ramp for Mandira Wirk at the fashion week, which ended on Sunday. Malaika was very firm that "no one should ask me any personal questions".
- AIWF A/W'16: When Aneeth Arora's fabulous Pippi Longstocking-inspired
- Fashion designer Aneeth Arora's show inspired by Pippi Longstocking, the protagonist of Astrid Lindgren's eponymous series of children's books, became one of the most appreciated presentations at Amazon Indian Fashion Week 2016 Autumn/Winter.
- #AIFWAW16: Malaika Arora Khan, Athiya Shetty's black magic
- The goegeous Malaika Arora Khan set the ramp on fire with her pretty black and beige gown as she walked the ramp for designer Mandira Wirk on the fourth day of the ongoing Amazon India Fashion Week (AIFW) winter-festive 2016. The collection titled ...
- Mouni Roy, Nia Sharma, Shakti Arora, Karan Wahi - Here is a look at the
- Mouni Roy's funny faces, Nia Sharma's colour craze and Shakti Arora's trip to the capital, here is a look at what your favourite celebs were upto on Instagram this week! Sun, March 20, 2016 8:20am IST by Urmimala Banerjee. 0 Shares.
- Malaika Arora Khan dodges question on divorce
- Dancing diva Malaika Arora Khan remained tight-lipped when asked about the divorce reports from actor-producer husband Arbaaz Khan at an event here. The 42-year-old former VJ was in the capital to walk for designer Mandira Wirk at the ongoing Amazon ...
Arora is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arora books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesla toile daligram
umbra world of darkness cosmology
clique queen bee