A selection of articles related to arousing.
Original articles from our library related to the Arousing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Arousing.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Introduction to Sex Magick
- "Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul." Oscar Wilde Sex magick means using your sexuality in order to work magick. This technique is not new nor outrageous; although usually kept secret many...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Arousing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arousing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The effects of production pacing and arousing content on the
- Further reproduction prohibited without permission. The effects of production pacing and arousing content on the information proc...
- Arousing Imaginations
- Evolutionary Psychology www.epjournal.net – 2007.
- Arousing love One
- A phrase suddenly leapt into my mind—'Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires.
Suggested News Resources
- Man quizzed over MLA 'death threat'
- The suspect was detained on suspicion of incitement to hatred or arousing fear following comments made on Facebook about Daithi McKay. Mr McKay, North Antrim Assembly member, alleges that a page on Facebook said he needed a bullet.
- School for migrant worker' children closed
- Authorities in Beijing have closed 24 schools for children of migrant workers just before a new semester is to begin, arousing wide public concerns over inequality in education.
- Tweet Sweetie Courtney Stodden Gets All Jailbaity With McHale!
- Doug Hutchinson—it's more like the younger the violin, the sweeter the, well, forget about violins and prepare to have your pants strings plucked as the lady herself drops in on Joel for an arousing session of red hot tweet reading.
- Bedtime stories
- For some reason, it's almost more intimate and confessional to write about crazy scenarios you find arousing than a more realistic or straightforward autobiographical novel might be. As he put it, “Things are in this book because I found them arousing.
Suggested Web Resources
- arousing - definition of arousing by the Free Online Dictionary
- v. a·roused, a·rous·ing, a·rous·es. v.
- Sexual arousal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- There are many potential stimuli, both physical or mental, which can cause a person to become sexually aroused.
- Arouse Synonyms, Arouse Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for arouse at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- Urban Dictionary: arousing
- (Noun) Origin: Unknown. Date: Sometime in the early 21st century. Alias: Geekisen.
- Arouse - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- to rouse or stimulate to action or to physiological readiness for activity : excite < the book aroused debate>. intransitive verb. : to awake from sleep : stir.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.