- Ted Cruz Loves the Senate—the Roman Senate
- And neither man was a native son of their respective empires: Cicero was born not in Rome, but in Arpinum, about 120 kilometers southeast, and was thus excluded, by virtue of his foreign birth, from the highest class of Roman society.
- A Great Man in a Dangerous Time: Robert Harris' Dictator
- Dictator is the final installment of Robert Harris's trilogy about the life of Cicero, the distinguished Roman statesman.
- A 'New Man' in Rome
- Born in the Italian town of Arpinum, he did not have any former consuls or famous politicians as ancestors. He studied in Rome as a boy and then traveled to Greece to meet with leading rhetoricians and philosophers.
- Vis Arpinum regina con brivido finale: 4-3 al Villa Latina. Risultati, classifica e prossimo turno 3a Cat. Girone B
- La Vis Arpino supera la capolista Villa Latina soffiando proprio ai cominensi lo scettro di regina del campionato di Terza Categoria Girone B.
- Jesus is Lord and Caesar is Not— Part Two
- While the NT asks the question 'Can anything good come out of Nazareth' in Rome it might have said 'Can anything good come out of Arpinum' and never mind foreign cities! Only the 'better people' should serve in the Senate, and so on. The remark of ...
Arpinum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arpinum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
vacuflex reflexology system
lilian bowes lyon
gerard adriaan heineken
the axis of perdition