A selection of articles related to array uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Array Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Array Uses.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
Array Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Array Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Array of Things' Expands to Cities with Research Partnerships
- Though the specific uses for the sensors might change, Howe gave two more projects the team wants to complete with its array.
- Raytheon to display groundbreaking new Patriot radar at the Winter Association
- Introducing the future of Missile Defense. Raytheon's re-engineered Patriot radar prototype uses two key technologies - active electronically scanned array, which changes the way the radar searches the sky; and gallium nitride circuitry, which uses .
- Flash is rocketing into big-data analytics
- At one time, all-flash storage arrays were used for a single mission-critical application with a need for speed, usually in big IT shops. Now they're poised to take over many more parts of IT.
- IBM Spectrum Scale, Tegile IntelliFlash use SanDisk flash
- Tegile uses the PCIe fast flash layer as a large cache to boost application performance and deduplicates data inline across the array. Tegile IntelliFlash arrays start at 127 TB and scale to more than 10 PB in 42U of rack space.
- Concord City Council okays solar field near Hall Street wastewater treatment plant
- “But I also think for the symbolic reasons, in terms of the capital city being a leader in moving us to renewable energy sources.” Green Gold Farm, however, has used that land for more than two decades for haying and planting.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.