- ▶noun (pl. same). 1 a member of an Aboriginal people of central Australia.
- THE PERCEPTION OF CORONALS IN WESTERN ARRERNTE
- of articulation by native listeners of Western Arrernte. W. Arrernte is spoken in an area west of Alice Springs, W.
- Photographers who captured Australia's magical centre
- A Rex Battarbee photo from the 1930s captures two Arrernte men who accompanied him on a painting expedition. Picture: Courtesy SA Museum.
- Sultan IS a Territorian
- His Irish father - a lawyer - worked with the NT Aboriginal Legal Service and his mother, Roslyn Sultan, is from the Arrernte and Gurindji people. "I call myself a Territorian," Sultan told the NT News. "I am a Melbourne boy - and I'm a Territorian.
- How long have the Arrernte lived in Alice Springs
- The Arrernte Tribe has been living in Alice Springs for how long? 20000 years. How long have the Arrernte been living in Alice Springs?
- Arrernte language, alphabet and pronunciation
- Information about Arrernte, an aboriginal language spoken in Central Australia.
- Arrernte - Aboriginal Art and Culture Centre
- Information on Aboriginal Art & artists, australian aboriginal culture, didgeridoo, history and language.
Arrernte is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arrernte books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestransportation in estonia railways
house of leaves the minotaur
telephone numbering plan norway
dream dictionary kangaroo
pinoy central tv