- Looking Past White Australia And White Feminism
- Celeste Liddle, Arrernte woman, unionist, writer, feminist and activist – not necessarily in that order – was the keynote speaker last night at the Queen Victoria Women's Centre's annual International Women's Day address.
- Creating culture of learning
- “I am Whadjuk Nyoongar on my mother's side and eastern Arrernte on my father's side.” Miss Dolman said she noticed a lack of education in schools about indigenous history and culture.
- Book on 'invasive action'
- But for Rosalie Kunoth-Monks, an Arrernte Alyawarra elder who will speak at the launch of The Intervention: An Anthology, it was an invasive action that has left many in distress.
- Why the Uluru bark petition does not speak for me
- First and most importantly, I am incensed because the Arrernte are named as being one of the groups who support this petition. I am an Arrernte woman and I say plainly and clearly that these people do not speak for me.
- Learning about Indigenous culture from 'Arandic professor of science'
- Eastern Arrernte Elder Veronica Dobson has come a long way after she was discouraged from speaking her mother tongue at a young age and received limited schooling. She is now a published author, writing a dictionary translating her language into ...
Arrernte is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arrernte books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmary j blige early life
dream dictionary judgment day
court history of david
mudra vajra mudra