A selection of articles related to arsenic trioxide.
Original articles from our library related to the Arsenic Trioxide. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Arsenic Trioxide.
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic)
- This remedy is made of white arsenic oxide; in the raw, pure form it provides a strong poison and in the potentiated forms it turns out to be a great medicine. The basic idea in homoeopathic Arsenicum is fearful anxiety, restlessness and nervous exhaustion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
Arsenic Trioxide is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arsenic Trioxide books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- arsenic trioxide for the treatment of acute promyelocytic leukaemia
- May 13, 2009 arsenic trioxide for the treatment of acute promyelocytic leukaemia.
- Arsenic Trioxide, Hazardous substance fact sheet - State of New
- Description and Use. Arsenic Trioxide is an odorless, colorless to white crystal or powder. Arsenic Trioxide is on the Right to Know Hazardous.
- Arsenic Trioxide
- Persons whose clothing or skin is contaminated with arsenic trioxide can Arsenic trioxide is an odorless, tasteless, white or transparent nonflammable solid.
- Arsenic Trioxide - Cryogenic Gases
- Product Name: Arsenic trioxide (MSDS No. P-6206-D) Trade Name: Arsenic Trioxide. Chemical .
Suggested News Resources
- The Arsenic Century, By James C. Whorton
- Surprisingly, you can happily eat the neat element but 300mg of arsenic trioxide will kill you. Arsenical wallpaper did not kill Napoleon or Queen Victoria, who had all the wallpaper ripped out of Buckingham Palace in 1879, but it did for many others.
- In vitro studies on cellular and molecular mechanisms of arsenic trioxide (As2O3) in the treatment of acute promyelocytic leukemia.
- Mitos Seputar Bahaya Seafood dan Vitamin C
- Hal ini mengubah arsenic pentoxide menjadi arsenic trioxide (As2O3) yang sangat beracun. Benarkah seafood dan vitamin C mengakibatkan rusaknya hati, jantung, ginjal, dan pembuluh darah perempuan itu?
Suggested Web Resources
- Arsenic trioxide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Arsenic trioxide is the inorganic compound with the formula As2O3.
- Arsenic Trioxide, Trisenox - Chemotherapy Drugs, Chemo Side Effects
- Arsenic trioxide is a chemotherapy drug used to treat a specific type of acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.