A selection of articles related to arsenic.
Original articles from our library related to the Arsenic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Arsenic.
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic)
- This remedy is made of white arsenic oxide; in the raw, pure form it provides a strong poison and in the potentiated forms it turns out to be a great medicine. The basic idea in homoeopathic Arsenicum is fearful anxiety, restlessness and nervous exhaustion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
Arsenic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arsenic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Arsenic persists in some Texas water supplies
- Drinking water systems serving 51,000 people in several dozen rural Texas communities exceeded federal drinking water standards for arsenic for more than a decade, according to a report to be published Monday by an environmental group.
- New Fairfield County water line to alleviate problems with arsenic-tainted wells
- Fairfield County is preparing to build a public waterline to provide service to a county Board of Developmental Disabilities office in Violet Township whose well water is contaminated with arsenic. The $4.
- State to offer arsenic testing of well water
- Dawnell Smith, a spokeswoman for the department's division of public health said she believes the session was prompted after high levels of arsenic were discovered in well water in the area. Arsenic is naturally occurring and highly toxic.
- Cancer spreading in Bihar due to arsenic in ground water: Experts
- Patna: The high level of arsenic in the ground water is causing and spreading cancer on either side of the Ganga in Bihar, according to experts. The most affected are the poorest of the poor.
- There's a Playboy competitor for a new generation that's killing it on
- Arsenic's Snapchat channel has around 500,000 people clicking on every photo and video its models post. Arsenic's meteoric rise comes at a time when social media can make anyone a star and women are being empowered to take control of their bodies.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbook of numbers chapter 1
haredi judaism lifestyle and family
buprenorphine dependence treatment
list of roads and highways france
internet cafe characteristics