A selection of articles related to arsenic.
Original articles from our library related to the Arsenic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Arsenic.
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic)
- This remedy is made of white arsenic oxide; in the raw, pure form it provides a strong poison and in the potentiated forms it turns out to be a great medicine. The basic idea in homoeopathic Arsenicum is fearful anxiety, restlessness and nervous exhaustion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
Arsenic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arsenic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Arsenic in your Drinking Water - Just the Facts for Consumers
- How does arsenic get into my drinking water? Arsenic occurs naturally in the environment and as a by-product of some agricultural and industrial activities.
- 75. Arsenic. What Is It?
- Arsenic Brochure ff
- Arsenic has been detected in every county in the State of. Wisconsin. The shaded Arsenic in.
- Arsenic in Drinking Water
- Arsenic is an important contaminant in New Hampshire's geology.
Suggested News Resources
- Rockford gets grants to upgrade the water system
- Some of the compliance violations include arsenic contamination, unsafe source waters and inadequate pressure tanks. The City of Rockford got a couple of grants. One is for $132000 to connect its water to Riverview Mobile Home Park.
- Arsenic at Weston elementary school not considered a hazard
- By Michael Wyner/Daily News staff Arsenic and other pesticides discovered at the Field School playing fields last week pose no "imminent hazard" to students under state environmental guidelines, according to a consultant's report.
- Ethos Expands "Mascot Creek" Gold Soil Anomaly Area Near the Coffee Fault
- These samples are strongly anomalous in arsenic, at 3028 ppm and 2203 ppm As respectively.
- Mining Executive Kuhn Declared EPA Fugitive on Arsenic, Lead
- 17 (Bloomberg) -- Former mining-company executive Peter Kuhn was declared a fugitive by the Environmental Protection Agency, which said he failed to surrender for his role in a conspiracy to illegally dispose of arsenic and lead.
Suggested Web Resources
- Arsenic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Arsenic is a metalloid. It can exist in various allotropes, although only the grey form has important use in industry.
- Arsenic in Drinking Water | Arsenic | US EPA
- Sep 7, 2010 EPA compendium of research related to determining safe levels and setting new standards.
- Safety and Health Topics | Arsenic
- Arsenic occurs naturally in the environment as an element of the earth's crust.
- Arsenic: MedlinePlus
- Jul 5, 2011 U.S. National Library of Medicine information on arsenic poisoning with links to reviews and articles.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessociological positivism
prophecy of the popes petrus romanus
crop hairstyle how to cut a crop
oceanography dictionary z