- Arsenic and Old Graves: Civil War-Era Cemeteries May Be Leaking Toxins
- One popular formula “contained about four ounces of arsenious acid per gallon of water, and up to 12 pounds of non-degradable arsenic was sometimes used per body,” according to the 5th Street Cemetery Necrogeological Study. Arsenic kills the bacteria ...
- Need a Chill Pill? Here's a Recipe from the 19th Century
- To make them, one simply mixes two drachms of sulphur quinine, one grain of arsenious acid, one grain of strychnia, twenty grains of Prussian blue, and one drachm of powdered capsicum.
- Vader Arsenious: Koptische monnik in hartje Amsterdam
- Met verlangen denkt hij terug aan zijn jaren als monnik in een klooster in Egypte. Toen vulde vader Arsenious El Baramousy (60) zijn dagen met meditatie en gebed.
- Egypt: Fears replace Christians' high expectations
- Father Arsenious, head of the Mar Girgis Monastery, said security officials told the church that even if they deployed a large number of police they could not guarantee the festival's safety.
Arsenious is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arsenious books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesobject etymology
film colorization techniques
tumbaga composition amp properties
matsu goddess festival of matsu