A selection of articles related to art.
Original articles from our library related to the Art. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Art.
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Candle Magick: A Basic Guide to the Art
- Research your spell– colours, herbs, gems, moon and astrological phases. Create a visualisation for your intent, a symbol, maybe a rune? Light incense and cast your sacred circle. Invoke the deities needed for your work. Relax, ground and centre. Now you need...
Spells >> Charms
Art is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Art books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Invaluable is bringing the art world together with the power of tech
- Thought the art world was stuck in a past century? So did most of the world. That is, until Invaluable came along.
- Francis Bacon's £23m art stolen from owner's home in Madrid
- It was also unclear exactly which paintings were involved but one contemporary art specialist told the paper they would be extremely difficult to sell.
- The Force Awakens' Concept Art Had Some Cool Ideas
- Which is probably more exciting than the art itself!
- Spring art classes for kids, teens and adults at Farmstead Arts
- BERNARDS - Registration for spring art and sculpture classes at Farmstead Arts, at 450 King George Road, is now open. Drawing classes for ages 14 and up will be taught by Doug Schiller and Play with Clay classes for ages 11 and up are taught by Debbie ...
- Graffiti artist destroys own work after his art was removed from original
- He destroyed his own work after discovering some had been removed from their original street locations by technicians in order to be exhibited in the show Street Art: Banksy & Co, which opens on Thursday in Bologna featuring 250 street art works.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessensation play
queens royal irish hussars
boston post road middle post road
dream dictionary holy communion
sailor moon notes on antagonists
twenty thousand leagues under the sea