- May 10, 2004 Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions.
- Artemisinin Derivatives: Summary of Nonclinical Safety Data
- pharmacokinetic and toxicological properties of artemisinin derivatives.
- Artemisinins: mechanisms of action and potential for resistance
- used by chemical abstracts.
- research, Tu Youyou discovered artemisinin in the leaves of Artemisia annua.
- PfATP6, a SERCA-type enzyme (calcium transporter) and artemisinin has been shown to compete with thapsigargin for.
- THE ARTEMISININ ENTERPRISE
- New Sources of Artemisinin to Reduce Economic Barriers to ACT Access. Background.
- Chloroquine, second most preferred medicine after ACTs
- 9, GNA – Despite the availability of the Artemisinin-based combination therapies (ACTs) in the country chloroquine continues to be the second most used medicine in the treatment of malaria.
- Bacteria-Created Fuel on Display at Infineon Raceway
- Scientists at Emeryville-based Amyris, known for their work with the anti-malarial drug Artemisinin, have devised a process for synthesizing hydrocarbons similar to those found in regular diesel.
- Artemisinin resistance in Plasmodium falciparum is associated with an altered
- Artemisinin resistance in Plasmodium falciparum malaria has emerged in Western Cambodia. This is a major threat to global plans to control and eliminate malaria as the artemisinins are a key component of antimalarial treatment throughout the world.
- Canberra medical breakthrough could save millions
- But as the Malaria parasite evolves the current treatment, a drug called Artemisinin, is starting to fail. What happens when it does? Until now, there has been no Plan B.
- Artemisinin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Artemisinin also known as qinghaosu, and its derivatives are a group of drugs that possess the most rapid action of all current drugs against falciparum malaria.
- What is Artemisinin?: Scientific American
- Dec 23, 2008 Coartem, a malaria drug whose potency is derived from a Chinese herb, may soon be approved for sale in the United States.
- Artemisinin - Bone Cancer Dogs
- Artemisinin is an herb that helps kill cancer cells in the body. It may be used in conjunction with chemotherapy.
- Artemisinin: Malaria to Cancer Treatment (Dec. 2002)
- Artemisinin, the key ingredient obtained from Artemisia annua, has a long history of use as an antimalarial remedy.
- Artemisinin defeats malaria and other parasites
- Artemisinin is a herbal treatment for parasitic infections and malaria that also protects against particular types of cancer.
Artemisinin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Artemisinin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe gauntlet external resources
partial pressure ideal gas mixtures
rafael nadal ranking
uralic languages selected cognates
the iron heel notes
eurozone non-eurozone eu countries