A selection of articles related to arthritis rheumatism.
Original articles from our library related to the Arthritis Rheumatism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Arthritis Rheumatism.
- Excellent energy conductor! Sends and amplifies thoughts, healing, and gem electrical energy into wearer's energy field. Next to skin: Detoxes and soothes arthritis, rheumatism, other inflammation problems. 3rd chakra: stomach, intestines, etc. Warms,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Projective. Element: Fire. Solid/clear yellow. Rejuvinating, especially if one does a great deal of thinking/mental work and little physical exercise. Mental clarity, focus, analysis, understanding, willpower, discipline, confidence. Used in Egypt and modern...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Colchicum autumnale
- This beautiful but very poisonous plant grows in moisty meadow-lands and woods; it will disappear when the ground is too dry. In ancient Greek medicine this plant was known as 'the soul of the joints' because it cured the acute pains of rheumatism and gout....
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Astrological Emphasis: Capricorn, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Capricorn: 22 December, 2000 - 20 January, 2001. This article applies to Capricorns during 2001. General Those born under this sign, ruled by Saturn, have a strong practical sense. They have a strong constitution, a prominent...
Astrology >> Capricorn
- The key-note in this remedy is the need to remain absolutely motionless, because even the slightest movement (like moving the eye) makes this person feels worse. He/she will physically remain motionless, emotionally remain motionless (wishing to be left alone)...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Arthritis Rheumatism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arthritis Rheumatism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Arthritis, Rheumatism and Aging Medical Information System Post
- The Arthritis, Rheumatism, and Aging Post-Marketing Surveillance Program ( ARAMIS-.
- Arthritis & Rheumatism
- American College of Rheumatology/European League Against. Rheumatism Provisional Definition of Remission in.
- Arthritis Prevalence: A Nation in Pain Arthritis is a term used to
- [Arthritis & Rheumatism 2006;54(1):226-229 [Data Source: 2003 NHIS] In 2003 , arthritis and rheumatic conditions cost the U.S. economy $128 billion.
- Arthritis/rheumatism among Métis adults: Findings from the 2006
- •Arthritis/rheumatism was the most prevalent chronic disease reported by •The mean age at which Métis adults were told they had arthritis/rheumatism was 39.
- Associations of smoking with prescribed medications, arthritis
- reported treated arthritis/rheumatism or back problems has been examined.
Suggested News Resources
- EUROPE: The rise of health and fitness travel
- The mineral rich sulphur waters that run through the resort's grounds are renowned for their healing qualities and known to help those that suffer from ailments such as arthritis, rheumatism and poor circulation.
Suggested Web Resources
- Arthritis - Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment of Arthritis - NY Times
- Feb 14, 2011 Disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs (DMARDs) are used to treat autoimmune arthritis.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Causes, Symptoms, Signs, Medication
- 13 hours ago Rheumatoid arthritis is a common rheumatic disease, affecting approximately 1.
- Types of Arthritis - Rheumatic Diseases
- While there are over 100 types of arthritis, about a dozen are considered common.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Arthritis Rheumatism Topics
practical salinity unit
barstow california demographics
trips for kids metro dc