A selection of articles related to arthritis.
Original articles from our library related to the Arthritis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Arthritis.
- Excellent energy conductor! Sends and amplifies thoughts, healing, and gem electrical energy into wearer's energy field. Next to skin: Detoxes and soothes arthritis, rheumatism, other inflammation problems. 3rd chakra: stomach, intestines, etc. Warms,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Projective. Element: Fire. Solid/clear yellow. Rejuvinating, especially if one does a great deal of thinking/mental work and little physical exercise. Mental clarity, focus, analysis, understanding, willpower, discipline, confidence. Used in Egypt and modern...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Astrological Emphasis: Capricorn, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Capricorn: 22 December, 2000 - 20 January, 2001. This article applies to Capricorns during 2001. General Those born under this sign, ruled by Saturn, have a strong practical sense. They have a strong constitution, a prominent...
Astrology >> Capricorn
- The key-note in this remedy is the need to remain absolutely motionless, because even the slightest movement (like moving the eye) makes this person feels worse. He/she will physically remain motionless, emotionally remain motionless (wishing to be left alone)...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
- Welcome again to the Rune-of-the-Month Club. Actually, it seems like it's become more like the Rune-of-the-Season Club, since the last time I sat down to write one of these, I was snowed it; and now, daytime highs are well into the 80's! I'll try to write a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Arthritis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arthritis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Compared to people who do not have arthritis, those who have arthritis: Arthritis is among the most common chronic conditions in the United States.
- X-Plain Arthritis - General Reference Summary
- X-Plain. Arthritis - General. Reference Summary.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Medicines
- Medicines for rheumatoid arthritis (RA) can slow down the disease and reduce damage to joints. They can relieve pain and make it easier to do everyday tasks.
Suggested News Resources
- US Arthritis Rates Higher Among Blue-Collar Workers
- Massage therapy has been found to alleviate the pain and stiffness attendant with arthritis. A new report shows the blue-collar working class in the US experiences more arthritis and a lower quality of life upon retirement.
- Stem-cell therapy could help Edinboro cat beat arthritis
- Arthritis in her hips, front legs and lower back makes leaping and running almost impossible. "Some days she is mobile, and some days she isn't," said her owner, Fran Robinson, of Edinboro. "It's hard to see her hurting.
- Fun-filled feast for the senses raises $47000 for Arthritis Society
- By Nick Lees, Edmonton Journal August 26, 2011 A curvaceous belly dancer, a young jazz pianist and a dead lamb played their part Wednesday night when my 10th annual Zin on the River raised about $47000 for the Arthritis Society.
- A Medicinal Pot Patch For Pets Coming Soon
- A Seattle company has developed a marijuana pain patch for use on dogs, cats and horses suffering from arthritis, cancer, and other chronic pain.
Suggested Web Resources
- Arthritis Foundation | Symptoms Treatments | Prevention Tips | Pain
- A voluntary health agency covering all arthritis and related conditions.
- Arthritis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Arthritis (from Greek arthro-, joint + -itis, inflammation; plural: arthritides) is a form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints.
- Arthritis Medication, Prevention, Symptoms, Treatment and Causes
- 1 day ago Arthritis symptoms include pain, joint inflammation and swelling.
- WebMD Arthritis and Joint Pain Center: Symptoms, Causes, Tests
- Get in-depth arthritis information here including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis , and related conditions.
- Arthritis - Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment of Arthritis - NY Times
- Feb 14, 2011 Arthritis involves the breakdown of cartilage. Cartilage normally protects a joint, allowing it to move smoothly.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.