- Bea Arthur. Photo: Alice S. Hall/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images
- Miami is nice, but Bea Arthur ain't from Miami, is she? Frontier Media recently interviewed former Golden Girls writers and producers for a delectable oral history of the show.
- Unsolicited book review: The Buried Giant, by Kazuo Ishiguro
- People just don't talk the way Ishiguro has his characters talk, even if it is post-Arthurain Britain. And it's noticeable, and distracting.
- MULTI-millionaire Susan Boyle is footing the bill . . . for bling TOENAILS.
- S-Boyleing for a fight... James Arthur ain't backing down. THE X Factor winner had a row with comic Frankie on Twitter — and now says he might 'backhand him' if they meet · Bizarre · Bizarre · Brexit ...
- Kids Around the Bay
- “I really connected with the character, and with two of the arias,” says Arthur, “'Ain't it a pretty night' and 'The trees on the mountains are cold and bare.' The one is very hopeful; the other is just heart-breaking.
- EXCLUSIVE: QUEEN of Pop hopes truce can be agreed as pals admit fears for her
- S-Boyleing for a fight... James Arthur ain't backing down. THE X Factor winner had a row with comic Frankie on Twitter — and now says he might 'backhand him' if they meet · Bizarre · Bizarre · A White laugh ...
Arthurain is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arthurain books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.