A selection of articles related to arthurian cycle.
Original articles from our library related to the Arthurian Cycle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Arthurian Cycle.
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Arthurian Cycle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arthurian Cycle books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Matter of Britain: An Introduction to Arthurian Legend
- union of the soul with the Divine. Bernard inci- dentally was among the foremost patrons of copiers of the Arthurian cycle.
- Some Notes on Merlin1
- The legends of Merlin occupy a significant portion of the Arthurian Cycle. (see Fig . 1).
- Arthuriana: Early Arthurian Tradition and the Origins of the Legend
- An Arthurian Reference in Marwnad Gwên? The Manuscript. Evidence Examined .
- John Steinbeck's Morals in Tortilla Flat
- his study of the Arthurian cycle and that it is based on Malory's Arthur story, but John Steinbeck's treatment of this subject is humorous.
Suggested News Resources
- Local artist pens musical-opera
- So I wanted to write about her side of the story, grounded in a particular part of history, or what they say is history, part of the Arthurian cycle.
Suggested Web Resources
- Matter of Britain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Arthurian literary cycle is the best known part of the Matter of Britain.
- The Tale of Tristan and Isolt
- The Other Early Arthurian Cycle: the Tale of Tristan and Isolt. Introduction.
- Arthurian legend: Definition from Answers.com
- 2.1 Legendary history of Britain; 2.2 The Arthurian cycle.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Arthurian Cycle Topics
ontology social science
dream interpretation earwig
yukon wild ass
morality morality in judicial systems