- Albert Schweitzer (HAS) in Haiti's rural Artibonite Valley. MATERIALS AND ..
- HAITI - Cholera Situation: Affected communes in Artibonite and Centre
- Grande saline. Gonaives. Verrettes.
- The use and performance of BioSand filters in the Artibonite Valley
- Manz BioSand filter in the Artibonite Valley of Haiti. Approximately 2000 . The Artibonite Valley is a productive agricultural area in central Haiti.
- Generation Of Hydroelectric Power - Artibonite 4c Project Name
- Location Artibonite, Near Mirebalais.
- Field Study of Swine in Artibonite GOH, GODR, IICA, FAO, USDA
- Field Study of Swine in Artibonite. GOH, GODR, IICA, FAO, USDA APHIS NVSL + FADDL + US Emb/DR.
- Cellphones Could Help Doctors Stay Ahead Of An Epidemic
- by Christopher Joyce Two women check their cellphones as they hawk their wares on a bridge over the Artibonite River, whose waters are believed to be the source of Haiti's 2010 cholera outbreak.
- Ground breaking ceremony for new community to help Haiti
- 31 in Artibonite Province, north of the capital Port au Prince.
- President Martelly Begins Week of Agriculture
- PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti (defend.ht) - The President of the Republic began on Monday the Agriculture Week in the department of Artibonite.
- Computers Could Forecast Cholera Outbreaks During Haiti's Rainy Season
- By Mark Dunphy - Wed Aug 17, 9:18 am A typical water well in a rural area along the Artibonite River in Haiti. Photo by Marisa Eisenberg, Courtesy of Ohio State University.
- Artibonite Department - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Artibonite (Haitian Creole: Latibonit) is one of the ten departments (French: départements) of Haiti. With an area of 4984 km² it is Haiti's largest department.
- Artibonite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Artibonite. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Artibonite River - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Artibonite River. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Artibonite Region Map: Achien — Zoranger [19°2'0"N 72°19'0"W
- Google maps Artibonite gazetteer. Complete list of google satellite map locations in Artibonite, Haiti.
Artibonite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Artibonite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescone snail medical use
caucasian biosphere reserve
falconry osprey pandion