A selection of articles related to article.pl.
Original articles from our library related to the Article.Pl. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Article.Pl.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Last year I wrote the Hagalaz article while snowed in. Later in the year I somehow managed to get the Nauthiz article written. (Library School is going well, got 3 A's and a B, should be finished by the end of 99, and in the spirit of Wunjo, a moderate "h...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Magicians Who Endorsed Psychic Phenomena
- Conjurors have long played a role in psychical research. Many people are under the impression that magicians are total skeptics when it comes to psychic phenomena. It comes as a surprise to many (including some magicians), to learn that this is by no means...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
Article.Pl is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Article.Pl books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- VIDEO: Aurora's LightningStrike wins DARPA VTOL X-plane comp
- Aurora Flight Sciences will build a prototype of its unmanned, hybrid-propulsion “LightningStrike” aircraft after beating two remaining competitors for the coveted DARPA vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) X-plane project.
- US Navy boosts F-35C and F/A-18 buy in new budget plan
- The US Navy says maintaining Boeing F/A-18 Super Hornet production in St Louis is "vital" for overcoming a strike-fighter shortfall caused by delays in fielding the Lockheed Martin F-35C.
- PL, Vicks big winners in online sale of cough/cold remedies
- BOSTON - Private label cough/cold brands and Vicks are the big winners when consumers are seeking remedies for their sniffles, coughs and stuffiness online. According to a Clavis Insight analysis of the search term “cold and flu” entered between Jan.
- PL Light Systems introduces new line of LED luminaires to North American market
- Following the launch of a new LED product line by parent company Hortilux Schréder in Europe, PL Light Systems will soon be releasing the HortiLED products in North America as well, according to a press release.
- USAF could expand 'Rapid Raptor' quick-reaction deployments
- US Air Combat Command might have too few Lockheed Martin F-22s, but the recently conceived “Rapid Raptor” method for quick-reaction fighter jet deployments is proving so successful that it might be extended to other airframes. The method pairs four ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
medical ultrasonography history