- 46 years ago today, 400000 people descended on a farm for the greatest music
- Woodstock was created by the then-novice promoters John Roberts, Joel Rosenman, Artie Kornfield and Michael Lang. Originally, the four had hoped the festival would be a way to raise funds to build a recording studio and rock-and-roll retreat near ...
- 45 Years Ago: The Complicated, Generation-Defining History of Woodstock
- Afterward, Lang returned to New York where he was introduced to the vice president of A&R at Capitol Records, Artie Kornfield. The two men began to think up ideas for a new festival in upstate New York, similar to the one Lang had staged in Miami.
- 'Woodstock Was Truly A Life-Altering Experience And One That Changed The World'
- Woodstock was the brainchild of John Roberts, Joel Rosenman, Artie Kornfield and Michael Lang. The four of them wanted to earn enough money off the event to build a recording studio. The event, from August 15 to August 18, 1969, attracted many of the ...
- Gregg Rolie Shares Memories Of His Woodstock Experience + Santana Reunion News
- It was six bucks to go see this! Six dollars and people complained! [Laughs] So they came all of this way and they finally just broke in and it turned into that.
- National No. 2 Pencil Day-KALW Almanac-August 17, 2015
- Conceived as “Three Days of Peace and Music,” Woodstock was a product of a partnership between John Roberts, Joel Rosenman, Artie Kornfield and Michael Lang. Their idea was to make enough money from the event to build a recording studio near the ...
Artie Kornfield is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Artie Kornfield books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Artie Kornfield Topics
Related searchesadenosine triphosphate function
last exit to brooklyn
yoruba language history
governor of massachusetts succession