A selection of articles related to artifact.
Original articles from our library related to the Artifact. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Artifact.
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Pagan Holidays for the Southern Hemisphere
- Many of the readers of RealMagick hail from the Southern Hemisphere. For them, the standard progression of the seasons is shifted... I.e. they are celebrating spring in Brazil, when those of us in the Northern Hemisphere are celebrating Fall. Clearly the "...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
Artifact is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Artifact books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Questions raised over Trade Me ad for 'King's' Maori artifact
- A stone-tool carver is taking little stock in Ministry of Culture and Heritage assurances a taiaha for sale on Trade Me is a genuine artifact.
- Berkeley Historic Society loans Morro Castle artifact to museum
- It will be displayed in the Morro Castle Room of the museum, an area dedicated entirely to the doomed ship, with artifacts and photographs.
- Mysterious artifact discovered at Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity
- Ziad al-Bandak, a Palestinian presidential adviser for Christian Affairs, said the artifact is, “of great religious and historical value.” The church itself is built over the cave where the birth of Jesus is said to have taken place.
- 7-Year-Old Boy Finds 3400-Year-Old Artifact in Israel | The Weather Channel
- A 7-year-old boy in Israel who reached down to pick up a stone at an archaeological site found himself holding an artifact almost 486 times as old as he is.
- Artifact hunter looking for treasures
- Seasoned artifact hunter Brent Japsen holds a spearpoint dating to the Middle Archaic period, 6000 to 4000 B.C, at his home in Mount Pleasant.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescolonisation colonial era
robbie fowler leeds united