- Kryl 155mm Self-Propelled Howitzer
- The howitzer is intended to destroy air defence missiles, missile systems, command posts, armoured and mechanised units, artillery batteries, communication posts and field fortifications, and other support and supply objects.
- Watch a new AHS Krab howitzer fire its powerful cannon
- I am surprised that there's 'new' artillery being produced. Surely with the advances in computing power, let alone the miniaturisation of missiles, these are just sitting ducks for a return fire calculation attack?
- The Outlook of DDoS Threats in 2015
- The Panzerhaubitze 2000 is a 155 mm self-propelled howitzer capable of Multiple Rounds Simultaneous Impact (MRSI). Essentially, the artillery shells are fired with different trajectories, but all impact the target concurrently.
- Paladin PIM: The Little Cannon That Could & The Future Of The Armored Brigade
- HUNTSVILLE, ALA.: After 20 years and two costly cancelled programs, the US Army finally has a new artillery vehicle. While the ceremonial rollout isn't till Thursday, contractor BAE Systems has already delivered the first pair of self-propelled howitzers.
Artillery Mrsi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Artillery Mrsi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.