A selection of articles related to artistic sensibility.
Original articles from our library related to the Artistic Sensibility. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Artistic Sensibility.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
Magick >> The Elements
- Brad Pitt
- Born December 18th, 1963 Shawnee (U.S.A) Ascendant - Capricorn Brad manifests sensibility, emotions and vagueness together with something indefinite and elusive in his manners. All these elements make him particularly fascinating. His receptive, tolerant,...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- Sign Characteristics: Pisces
- Quadruplicity Mutable Day of the week Tuesday Birthstones Pink Coral Turquoise Aquamarine Colours Purple Grey Blue Flowers Iris Camellia Jasmine Lily Metals Tin Essences Incense Wistaria Animals Elephant Dolphin Dog GENERAL FEATURES Water sign ruled by...
Astrology >> Pisces
- The Veils of Negative Existance and the Qliphoth
- There are two areas on the Tree of Life that need to be addressed to complete the description of it's structure. First, the area above Kether, the first Sephiroth, is called the Veils of Negative Existence. The term "Veils" suggests to us to use...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Artistic Sensibility is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Artistic Sensibility books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Spare Times for Children Listings for March 11-17
- A new production from the Swedish Cottage Marionette Theater, written and directed by Liam Hurley, this show gives the old-fashioned fairy tale a hip urban sensibility. Here, Little Red is a smartphone-obsessed city kid, and ...
- IXIA, The Castro's Unusual Flower Shop, Is For Sale
- He hopes to sell the business as-is, and wants to keep the artistic element of the business alive. "Fortunately or unfortunately , I've always been ... best creative mind on the flower world in San Francisco.
- Le Royal Monceau In Paris By Philippe Starck Is A Modern Palace Hotel With An
- Le Royal Monceau – Raffles Paris must be doing things right.
- Charlie Kaufman's 'Anomalisa' a fascinating animated love story
- Kaufman, the mind behind “Being John Malkovich” and “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind,” possesses an artistic sensibility unlike any filmmaker working today. That sensibility informs every word and frame of “Anomalisa, “ which received an Oscar ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Artistic Sensibility Topics
southern cross television tasmania
zeno of elea life
prophecy of the popes pope benedict xvi gloria olivae