- Being BFF's at the New York Philharmonic
- Both were students of Artur Schnabel, a Viennese Hitler refugee who arrived in the United States already renowned for playing Schubert and much else with far-reaching powers of heart and mind. I asked Barnatan if Schubert's rhythmic spacing, which ...
- Remastering 78s: A Company Brings Clarity To Pianist Artur Schnabel's Works
- To my great delight, one of the central efforts of Pristine Audio has been to focus on the recordings of the legendary Austrian pianist Artur Schnabel, who died in 1951.
- The emojis Facebook should have made
- The skill is in learning to pause ("The pauses between the notes - ah, that is where the art resides," said pianist Artur Schnabel).
- Grigory Sokolov, piano – SCHUBERT/ BEETHOVEN – DGG (2 discs) DGG
- For me, Artur Schnabel established a touch and arched phrasing in this song rarely matched by any other pianist. The melodic line seems to rise into a cello statement of secure beauty over lyrical arpeggios.
Artur Schnabel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Artur Schnabel books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Artur Schnabel Topics
Related searchesdreaming about snakes
inquisition roman inquisition
sri chakra dictionary
runaways comics characters
louis jordan samples