Arturo Di Modica
- 3 Things You Never Knew About Wall Street
- You might have thought the statue was commissioned by the city, like most public statues are, but you'd be wrong. It was actually installed overnight by SoHo artist Arturo Di Modica as guerilla art, way back in December 1989.
- Wall Street's Famed Bronze Bull Arrived 25 Years Ago (Without Permission)
- Arturo Di Modica and his small band of co-conspirators jumped out of the truck and got right to work—the night watchman had just completed his patrol of 11 Wall St.
- 10 lieux à voir dans le quartier financier de New York
- Cette sculpture, réalisée par l'artiste américano-italien Arturo Di Modica, a été installée devant la bourse de New York en 1987, juste après un crash financier.
- Dow falls 500 points on more China fears
- Dow falls 500 points on more China fears. Posted 4:15 pm, September 1, 2015, by CNNwire · Facebook · Twitter · Google · Pinterest · LinkedIn · Email. A close up photograph of Charging Bull by Arturo Di Modica.
Arturo Di Modica is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arturo Di Modica books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.