A selection of articles related to arundhati roy.
Original articles from our library related to the Arundhati Roy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Arundhati Roy.
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Arundhati Roy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Arundhati Roy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Arundhati Roy sends message of solidarity to peace activists in Turkey
- World-renowned Indian writer and political activist Arundhati Roy sent a heartfelt message of solidarity to peace activists in Turkey, amid an ongoing conflict in Turkey's mainly Kurdish Southeast region.
- Section 124A: From Mahatma Gandhi to Arundhati Roy, sedition charges often
- The Section 124A pertaining to sedition was invoked against writer Arundhati Roy and Dr Binayak Sen, but in both cases the charges failed to stand up to judicial scrutiny. Soon after Sen's case, the law minister under the then UPA government Veerappa ...
- HC adjourns contempt plea against Arundhati Roy for 4 weeks
- The contempt notice was issued against Roy by HC Justice Arun Chaudhari in last December for her views published in a weekly magazine on the arrest of alleged naxal sympathiser and Delhi University professor GN Saibaba and subsequent rejection of his ...
- What Arundhati Roy felt about the idea of justice
- Long before the JNU row, renowned author Arundhati Roy who was once booked under the sedition law (which failed to stand up to judicial scrutiny) felt that justice is a thing which is out of the imagination.
- HC adjourns contempt plea against Arundhati Roy
- The Nagpur Bench of Bombay High Court has adjourned the hearing on criminal contempt petition against noted author Arundhati Roy for four weeks as her plea challenging the proceedings is still pending before the Supreme Court. A Division Bench ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.