- Encyclopedia. Aryabhata. first unmanned Earth satellite built by India.
- MATHEMATICAL ACHIEVEMENTS OF ARYABHATA
- Page 1. Page 2. Page 3.
- Aryabhata: Aryabhatiya with the Commentary of Bhaskara I and
- Aryabhata: Aryabhatiya with the Commentary of Bhaskara I and. Someavara. Critically edited with Introduction and Appendices by Kripa.
- THE MATHEMATICb OF ARYABHATA.
- THE MATHEMATICb OF ARYABHATA. 1.1 jut/icr rum!
- Aryabhata Institute of Technology & Science
- Aryabhata Institute of Technology &. Science. Address of the Institution : Mohabath Nagar, Near Maheshwaram X.
- Aryabhata Park: IT firms set to lose land
- HUBLI: IT companies, who were allotted lands by the HDFC at the Aryabhata IT Park but failed to set up their units there are set to lose their plots.
- Aryabhata - GAP
- Aryabhata is also known as Aryabhata I to distinguish him from the later mathematician of the same name who lived about 400 years later.
- Aryabhata - History for Kids!
- Mar 3, 2011 Arya Bhata for Kids - a great astronomer and mathematician from India.
Aryabhata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aryabhata books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescollar clothing origins
philippine stock exchange
st austell the impact of clay mining
wien bridge oscillator analysis
significance of 2012