A selection of articles related to aryan brotherhood.
Original articles from our library related to the Aryan Brotherhood. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aryan Brotherhood.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- From Agape to Praxis: The Fourfold Nature of Love
- It is said that one can tell what a culture knows best by counting the number of words their language uses to describe a concept. Eskimos have many words for snow and the classical Greeks had many words for love. I have isolated four Greek words that I feel...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- (derived from Aryan: "Dyaus"=God) Son of Kronos and Rhea, King of the Gods and Lord of the Universe. Threatened with death at an early age by a jealous and paranoid father, his life was preserved by his mother, and he supplanted his father in what...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- (he of the [Irish] sea). Irish. A child of Ler, and the principal sea-God; his name seems to derive from an earlier form of the Isle of Man. He possesses among other things, the fabulous Crane-Bag, holder of all his treasures, including Language. As with many...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Green Man
- One of the most ancient figures in European tradition, pre-dating perhaps even the Aryan invasions. He seems to be a God of vegetative strength, a masculine figure of fertility and life-energy. He is usually imaged as a large or giant male, clad entirely, or...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
Aryan Brotherhood is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aryan Brotherhood books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Rise and Fall of the Aryan - BROKENCHAINS.US-TPNS
- obtained from members and ex-members of the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas; and (3) identifying and tracking the Aryan Brotherhood since the spring of 1984.
- THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD, CRAWFORD, AND THE DEATH
- Part I of this Comment will first offer a history of the Aryan Brotherhood to provide prison gang known as “The Brand” or the “Aryan Brotherhood.”16.
- p156-171_Grann Prisons Fact..ps
- 157. ANNALS OF CRIME. THE BRAND.
Suggested News Resources
- Cailifornia to reconsider prisoner placement in highest security unit
- Another man identified by strike supporters as one of the effort's main leaders is Todd Ashker, 48, who officials contend is a high-ranking member of the Aryan Brotherhood.
- Neo-Nazi murder suspect convicted on firearms, methamphetamine charges
- Daniel Dwight Brown, a self-avowed member of the Aryan Brotherhood, faces at least 15 years in prison on the federal charges. He also has a pending murder charge in Mobile County.
- Prison tour counters charges of poor conditions
- They include: — Todd Ashker, 48, who prison officials contend is a high-ranking member of the white supremacist Aryan Brotherhood.
- Everyday Mysteries With Journalist David Grann
- Yet Grann discovered how the Aryan Brotherhood infiltrated the US prison system. He uncovered the story of why Texas executed a man who was almost certainly innocent. He followed a biologist in search of baby giant squid.
Suggested Web Resources
- ARYAN BROTHERHOOD
- The Aryan Brotherhood was founded by white supremacists Barry Mills and Tyler Bingham in 1964 at the San Quentin state prison.
- Prison Gangs -- Gangs and Security Threat Group Awareness
- Aryan Brotherhood (AB). Gender Makeup: Male. Racial Makeup: White Example of Aryan Brotherhood graffiti.
- Aryan Brotherhood: Prison Gang Profile
- The Aryan Brotherhood were formed in 1967, in California's San Quentin State Prison, grown from the Blue Bird Gang of the 1950s and 1960s.
- Aryan Brotherhood
- Aryan Brotherhood, hate groups, aryan brotherhood.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Aryan Brotherhood Topics
Related searchesportuguese reais
peter singer publications
palmerston northern territory culture
pilot boy productions
list of most common surnames france