Aryan Invasion Hypothesis
A selection of articles related to aryan invasion hypothesis.
Original articles from our library related to the Aryan Invasion Hypothesis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aryan Invasion Hypothesis.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Galicia, Spain
- The Celts in Galicia, Spain [ 26 ] Galicia is a region located in the northwest corner of Spain, just above Portugal; Galicia is comprised of the following Spanish provinces: La Coruna, Lugo, Grense, and Ponteverde. In all, over 2.8 million people live in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Aryan Invasion Hypothesis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aryan Invasion Hypothesis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Roma people: India's pride
- Subsequent studies have supported the hypothesis that Romani shared a common origin with the Indo-Aryan languages of Northern India. ... Mahmud of Ghazni reportedly took 5,00,000 prisoners during his invasion of Punjab and Sindh.
- Fate and furies
- WHEN Germany invaded Poland in 1939, it started what the world has ever since seen self-evidently as a war of German aggression. But Germans had a very different view, ...
- Angela Merkel to press David Cameron for EU negotiation details
- According to one hypothesis doing the rounds, Mr Cameron may try to convince voters in Britain that he has won a good deal by dramatically issuing new demands late in the day, provoking a public fight with his counterparts.
- Home Art & Culture Neither Aryans migrated into north-west India, nor did
- Of course, proponents of the Aryan invasion/migration theory will not accept this. NS: You have identified the River Sarasvati mentioned in the Vedas with the dried bed of the Ghaggar-Hakra River.
- Black Earth by Timothy Snyder review – a new lesson to be learned from the
- What he wanted was anarchy, a virtually stateless society, denuded of rules, laws and ethics, that allowed the Nazis to do what they had to in the interests of the “Aryan” (ie German) race. ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.