A selection of articles related to aryan iranian.
Original articles from our library related to the Aryan Iranian. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aryan Iranian.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- (derived from Aryan: "Dyaus"=God) Son of Kronos and Rhea, King of the Gods and Lord of the Universe. Threatened with death at an early age by a jealous and paranoid father, his life was preserved by his mother, and he supplanted his father in what...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- (related to Aryan for "Boat") The Goddess of Death. She is said to secretly cast up a little bone ("Navya kostochka" = `Nav's bone') in a victim's food, and when the fragment is swallowed, they die. Her sacred day was "Naviy den"...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Children of the Gods
- Muslim stood with Jew, Pagan with Christian, Hindu with atheist, all protesting injustice, all making a stand as one people against hate. Downtown Denver was alive with a multi-hued tapestry of people, joined together in tragedy, and hope. A Denver police...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Lord of the Universe, and King of Heaven. As with nearly all Aryan Gods of Sovereignty, He is a sky-lord, and his chief instrument of power is the thunderbolt. Similar in many respects to the Hellenic Zeus. Differences in personality are subtle, but real;...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
Aryan Iranian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aryan Iranian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Proto-Indo-European Germanic Romance Old Greek Aryan Iranian
- Proto-Indo-European. Germanic. Romance.
- Autochthonous Aryans? The Evidence from Old Indian and Iranian
- Vedic, Iranian and Indo-European. §13. Absence of Indian influences in Indo- Iranian.
- Dariush's scripture in Naqshe-e-Rostam
- Iran the Origin of The Aryan People Persian, the son of a Persian, 'Aryan', from the Aryan race the race of the Iranians have been mentioned as Aryan.
- IRAN, ARYAN KINGDOM AND UNIVERSAL EMPIRE di Come
- IRAN, ARYAN KINGDOM AND UNIVERSAL EMPIRE di Come Carpentier de Gourdon *.
Suggested News Resources
- Kurdish Clouds Over Darkening West Asia Horizon - MWC News
- Kurds are an Aryan Iranian people caught up in ethnic upheavals and intermingling of Aryan, Turkic and Semitic races going on since two millennia from the Eurasian steppes to the Mediterranean , the Gulf and the Arabian Sea .
Suggested Web Resources
- People of Iran: History of Iran: The Origins of Aryan People
- Iranian Pleople & Tribes. The Origins of Aryan People By: M. Sadeq Nazmi- Afshar I am Darius, the great king, the king of kings.
- Still an Aryan Iran - YouTube
- Feb 14, 2008 The Nazi use of Aryan is less than 100 years old. Iran, which means the "Land of the Aryans", is over 5000 years old.
- Politics and Religion: Iran's Aryan Obsession
- Aug 9, 2006 Iran's Aryan Obsession. Most people don't know that Iran's leader at the time was a big fan of Adolph Hitler.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.