A selection of articles related to aryan nordic.
Original articles from our library related to the Aryan Nordic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aryan Nordic.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- (derived from Aryan: "Dyaus"=God) Son of Kronos and Rhea, King of the Gods and Lord of the Universe. Threatened with death at an early age by a jealous and paranoid father, his life was preserved by his mother, and he supplanted his father in what...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- Child of Zeus and Hera, craftsman and smith of the Gods and, as is so often the case among Aryan smithy Deities, lame. Among the Hellenes, he was something of a hapless fool, a figure of jest and contempt. This stems from the very strong Classic Mediterranean...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Aryan Nordic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aryan Nordic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Controversy After German Sports Team Found To Comprise Entirely Of 'Nordic
- Germany's national handball team has been mired in controversy just days after they took the European title because every player on the squad is a 'Nordic Aryan' ethnic German. The team has been compared unfavourably to Germany's Alternative Fur ...
- Animal Rights & The Nazis
- The blond Aryan beast of Nietzche represented animality at the top available grade, at one with wild nature.
- The Supreme Court Ruling That Led To 70000 Forced Sterilizations
- In 1927, the U.S. Supreme Court decided, by a vote of 8 to 1, to uphold a state's right to forcibly sterilize a person considered unfit to procreate.
- Cornel West: Hillary Being 'Fake and Phony' By Talking About Jim Crow, Obama
- They rounded up any GROUP that actively sought to undermine the Aryan civilization. The NAZIS saw the communist intent to destroy the European people - what socialists are doing today. The socialists won ...
- The Forgotten Holocaust: A brief history of the Roma
- Bob Dawson, a Roma and 'gypsy' heritage collector explains: “Nazi racial theory met a stumbling block with the Roma and Sinti as they were more 'Aryan' than the Germans and yet the Nazis realized they were not Aryan in the same way as the Nordic ideal”.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.