A selection of articles related to aryan race.
Original articles from our library related to the Aryan Race. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aryan Race.
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Irish Myth Cycles
- The myths and legends of a people are central to it's religion. It is from these stories that we derive our attitudes towards people and nature, and understand our deities. The famous and infamous deeds of a people's past, human and divine, provide a sense of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Children of the Gods
- Muslim stood with Jew, Pagan with Christian, Hindu with atheist, all protesting injustice, all making a stand as one people against hate. Downtown Denver was alive with a multi-hued tapestry of people, joined together in tragedy, and hope. A Denver police...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Aryan Race is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aryan Race books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The children stolen by the Nazis to become 'Aryan' citizens of the Third Reich
- They were snatched from eastern lands conquered by Hitler and sent back to the heart of Germany after inspection by Nazi genetics specialists if they were deemed racially pure enough to become part of the master race.
- Animal Rights & The Nazis
- He believed the purity of Aryans had been compromised by meat eating and mixing of the races. A non-meat diet plus the Eucharist would engender a return to the original, uncorrupted state of affairs. Wagner borrowed from Viennese monk Adolf Lanze, who ...
- The Green Man's journey from Nazi to sweetcorn salesman
- Hitler's chief race ideologist, the Tallinn-bon Alfred Rosenberg, could almost have co-opted the Green Man's life-force into his Aryan race-soul paganism. 'The Nazis were the first European Green Party', argues Lyon.
- Keep out the KKK
- The movie led to race riots and arguably helped the Klan, whose white-robed loser misfits were riding high a century ago, in California and elsewhere. ... Elsewhere Dixon extols “40 centuries of Aryan genius,” menaced by the disappearance of slavery.
- New movies: 'Brothers Grimsby,' 'Cloverfield' thriller
- “Race” (PG-13) not reviewed: Jesse Owens' quest to become the greatest track and field athlete in history thrusts him onto the world stage of the 1936 Olympics, where he faces off against Adolf Hitler's vision of Aryan supremacy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Aryan Race Topics
Related searchescalixarene history
trombone classical period
list of chinese authors ming dynasty
shivambu books on the subject
dream dictionary being late