A selection of articles related to aryan.
Original articles from our library related to the Aryan. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aryan.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- (derived from Aryan: "Dyaus"=God) Son of Kronos and Rhea, King of the Gods and Lord of the Universe. Threatened with death at an early age by a jealous and paranoid father, his life was preserved by his mother, and he supplanted his father in what...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Children of the Gods
- Muslim stood with Jew, Pagan with Christian, Hindu with atheist, all protesting injustice, all making a stand as one people against hate. Downtown Denver was alive with a multi-hued tapestry of people, joined together in tragedy, and hope. A Denver police...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Lord of the Universe, and King of Heaven. As with nearly all Aryan Gods of Sovereignty, He is a sky-lord, and his chief instrument of power is the thunderbolt. Similar in many respects to the Hellenic Zeus. Differences in personality are subtle, but real;...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Originally an Etruscan God, Vulcan came to be recognized as a primary patron of Smiths, mechanics, and craftsmen. As such, he was often combined with the Hellenic Hephaestus and, like him (and so many other Aryan Smithy Gods), was lame. Also like Hephaestus,...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
Aryan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aryan books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE ARYAN MAORI
- EDL is sponsored by the National Science Foundation and a part of the. National STEM Digital Library (www.nsdl.
- Aryan Invasions
- It appears that these days Aryan Invasion Theory is questioned widely and are discussed Aryan Invasions & Genocide of Negroes, Semites & Mongols by Prof .
- Aryan Paragraph
- Shoah Resource Center, The International School for Holocaust Studies. 1/1. Aryan Paragraph.
- THE MYTH OF ARYAN INVASIONS OF INDIA
- The often perceived and frequently quoted racial division in India between the fairer Aryan. North and the darker Dravidian South is pernicious and dangerous.
Suggested News Resources
- Feds Investigated Aryan Nations Leader For Making Pro-Al Qaeda Statements
- Federal officials say they opened an investigation into the head of a faction of the Aryan Nations, who pleaded guilty to pension fraud this week, because he made statements in support of Al Qaeda. August B.
- Feds To Ask Potential Jurors About Racist Ties
- And they're asked to disclose whether they or any close friend or family member has been associated with the Ku Klux Klan, the Aryan Nation, the Skinheads or the American Nazi Party.
- White Supremacist Pleads Guilty to Pension Fraud
- But Kreis, noted for his leadership position in the neo-Nazi group, Aryan Nations, and his belief that the events of Sept.
Suggested Web Resources
- Aryan Nations | STOP THE HATE - SEGREGATE!
- Greetings, and Welcome to the Official Aryan Nations website!
- Aryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article is about the English language loanword. For other uses, see Aryan ( disambiguation).
- Aryan - definition of Aryan by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- Indo-Iranian. No longer in technical use. 2.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesparthia government
lotus notes version history
tissue salt therapy
feast of the dead
politics of barbados
danube cultural significance