A selection of articles related to aryuvedic medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Aryuvedic Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aryuvedic Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Homeopathy - what's that?
- Homeopathy is a daring natural treatment, taking the view that true healing implies healing on all levels of existence by addressing and reinforcing the life force. In homeopathy healing means becoming free from anything that blocks inner peace, balance and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Aryuvedic Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aryuvedic Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 600 Reasons This Ancient Ayurvedic Plant May Be The World's Most Important Herb
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa), a plant native to southwest India, belongs to the ginger family. Found in a variety of Asian dishes, this herb boasts a number of significant healing potentials. Unfortunately, the medical industry has been dominated by the ...
- How to treat minor ailments with produce from your garden
- “In Ayurvedic medicine, you are encouraged to sit in a herb garden to heal, so that you are well. It's all about sitting and breathing. “The most important thing is the rhythm of the garden, for the benefit of our wellbeing.
- Gokhru: The secret to increased libido and amazing sex life
- Gokhru supplements are easily available, and you can purchase it from any Ayurvedic medicine shop. However, gokhru should only be consumed under medical supervision as its continuous use is known to increase the risk of prostate disorders. One should ...
- 6 Per Cent People Treated By Traditional Medicine Systems: Survey
- Besides this, the council has surveyed and digitized more than 5000 Ayurvedic manuscripts and rare books from Odisha, West Bengal, Bihar, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Assam and Jammu and Kashmir ...
- Let's Talk Food: Natural remedies for the common cold
- It is used in Ayurvedic medicine to help prevent and relieve cold and flu symptoms, bronchitis and coughs. • Star anise is a healing herb with antifungul and antioxidant properties.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Aryuvedic Medicine Topics
741 operational amplifier
dilberry lake provincial park
milton massachusetts history
the fall of man judaism and islam