A selection of articles related to aryuvedic medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Aryuvedic Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aryuvedic Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Homeopathy - what's that?
- Homeopathy is a daring natural treatment, taking the view that true healing implies healing on all levels of existence by addressing and reinforcing the life force. In homeopathy healing means becoming free from anything that blocks inner peace, balance and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Aryuvedic Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aryuvedic Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Ayurveda was the first holistic system of diagnosis and treatment integrating nutrition, hygiene, rejuvenation, and herbal medicine.
- Ayurvedic medicine and Indian literature on epilepsy
- Ayurvedic medicine and Indian literature on epilepsy. S Jain, *PN Tandon.
- AYURVEDA: National Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine
- Welcome to The National Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine's medicinal plant page. .
Suggested News Resources
- Tripping out on incense
- It is used in traditional Chinese medicine, aryuvedic medicine and aroma therapy, as well as various religious rituals. Earlier this month a piece of agarwood sold for 360000 yuan (US$55656) at the 1st Shanghai Fragrance and Wood Furniture Exhibition.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ayurvedic medicine - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com
- Ayurvedic medicine. If you can wiggle your toes with the mere flicker of an intention, why can't you reset your biological clock?
- Aryuvedic Medicine | Facebook
- Aryuvedic Medicine | Facebook. Browse Places. PlacesAryuvedic Medicine.
- yash herbal clinic aryuvedic medicine
- Mar 12, 2010 get the right mix of herbs to keep you healthy instead of allowing you to get sick.
- Search Result for "Aryuvedic Medicine"
- Change text size: Small Font Regular Font Large Font Largest Font. 0 Results for "Aryuvedic Medicine".
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.