- Uzbekistan: Top Banker Arrested Over Black Market Machinations
- Asaka Bank chairman Kahramon Oripov is in detention on suspicion of “currency crimes and legalization of criminal revenues,” an unnamed spokesperson for the General Prosecutor's Office told Russia's RIA Novosti news agency on February 12.
- The First 40 Days: Uzbekistan's Tales Of Success And The Reality On The Ground
- On February 6, Kahramon Aripov, the head of Uzbekistan's Asaka Bank, one of the country's largest banks, was fired for alleged currency manipulation and placed under arrest. As mentioned above, security is President Karimov's obsession.
- Sakura no Ame film opens, 24-minute behind-the-scenes video stream available
- The movie, based off of halyosy's song “Sakura no Ame,” focuses on the budding romance of a shy high school girl named Miku (Maika Yamamoto: Kaede from Assassination Classroom live-action) who is in love with her choir leader Haru (Koudai Asaka: ...
- Özbekistan'da 'Asaka' bankasına yolsuzluk operasyonu
- Özbekistan'da faaliyet gösteren Asaka bankasının başkanı Kahraman Aripov gözaltına alındı.
- On This Island, We Tell The Story
- #The movement has also been challenging for Abby Miller, who plays Asaka. At first, she pictured the mother of earth as a regal queen, but was told she needed to play the role more down to earth — literally.
Asaka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Asaka books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbabylonian law debt
saudi arabia demographics
squeeze theorem example 2