- Habip Asan, president of the Turkish Patent Institute – an email interview
- Asan-Habip-TPI The industrial property activities in Turkey dating back to 1871 continue to be implemented by the TPI since its establishment in 1994.
- Villagers around Asan to be trained in bird-watching
- DEHRADUN: The Third Uttarakhand Spring Bird Festival here on Sunday was concluded with technical inputs by bird experts participating in it. Fathoming the reason for tourism not picking up in Asan, the experts recommended the management committee of ...
- Verses from across globe to echo at Kumaran Asan Fest
- Organized by the research wing of Kumaran Asan National Institute, the Kumaran Asan National Cultural Festival will be inaugurated by minister for culture K C Joseph at 9.30am.
- Asan memorial getting ready near Pallana
- Work is progressing on a memorial to poet Kumaranasan at Kumarakodi, near Pallana. Asan, one of the highly acclaimed poets of Kerala, lost his life in a boat tragedy at Kumarakodi, during a trip from Kollam to Alappuzha, in 1924.
- Latest annual bird count at Asan records rise in migratory bird visits
- DEHRADUN: In the annual bird count at Asan Conservation Reserve, the number of migratory birds have increased from last year. This year the birds were found to 5058 in comparison to 4897 last year. The estimation exercise was carried by chief ...
Asan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Asan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.