A selection of articles related to asanas.
Original articles from our library related to the Asanas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Asanas.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Asanas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Asanas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Which yoga asanas should you begin with– standing, sleeping or lying down?
- But if you have been confused on whether you should perform the sitting, sleeping or standing asanas first, celebrity yoga expert Abhishek Sharma tells you how you should do it. While there is no hard and fast rule or a way to sequence your yoga poses, ...
- 5 Advanced Yoga Asanas For Extreme Fitness
- Lifehacker India contacted Shobhna Juneja, advance Yoga teacher trained with International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Madurai Ashram, to know more about advanced Asanas and their benefits. Juneja said: "You should keep certain things in mind before ...
- Yoga Day Preparations in Full Swing, Government Readies 'Better Protocol of
- NEW DELHI: International Yoga Day will be celebrated on a much larger scale this year, with the government putting in place a “better protocol of asanas” for the July 21 event. The Ministry of Human Resource Development has been asked to organise a ...
- Breweries put free yoga classes on tap
- Copyright 2016 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Campaign Off as Wrong Asanas Force Gowda To Take Bed Rest
- Against the advice of his doctors, the octogenarian has been practising asanas that involve stretching his back muscles. As a result, Deve Gowda who is already suffering from back pain, ended up getting his lower back injured.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesb-50 superfortress performance
felix weingartner operas
william e fairbairn
the lovely bones