A selection of articles related to asanas.
Original articles from our library related to the Asanas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Asanas.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Asanas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Asanas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- JALA NETI
- The. JALA. NETI.
- AYURVEDA AND ASANA
- Our work with Ayurveda helped this women understand how the Asanas she had been practicing had aggravated the subtle energies of her body.
- Asanas, Mudras and Bandhas - Awakening Ecstatic Kundalini
- Awakening Ecstatic Kundalini – 11. Chapter 2 – Asanas. There is something of a paradox here.
- Asanas for Emotional Stability
- The following asanas will help you to develop emotional sta- bility. When the each asana, please see my earlier book, Light on Yoga.
- What Are Asanas? Asana is a Sanskrit word that means “to stay.” It
- In ancient texts there were very few actual asanas listed.
Suggested News Resources
- The Once and Future Yoga
- But, despite the diversity, you will probably find that at least 90 percent of every class is devoted to the stretches, bends and postures (asanas) that are now virtually synonymous with the word yoga.
- 4 Yoga Asanas and Their Benefits
- Even after learning these Asanas and having practiced them, one needs some preparation before actually taking up Pranayama. Pranayama means the holding up of the process of exhaling and inhaling.
- Yoga for Healthy Liver
- Asanas a group of easy to get to in healthy desires are vajraasana, shalabhasana, halasana, padahastasana, belly raise and abdomen lifts. These asanas sensitizes lymph nodes bartering liver, removes the toxins in the abdominals and hepatic region.
- Asanas do not make a yogi
- There is no doubt that these exercises, aimed at toning up the body, are indeed one of the eightfold stages of Ashtanga Yoga called 'asana' as enunciated by Sage Patanjali.
- Yoga goes cutthroat in Louisville
- She said the Louisville contest is deadly serious -- with judges flown in from all around the country to evaluate some of the best regional yoga practitioners as they perform seven asanas, or body postures, in the span of three minutes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Yoga Basics: Your guide to Asanas, the Yoga Postures and Poses
- Visual guide to over 100 yoga poses with multiple color photographs and detailed descriptions.
- Asanas - Jivamukti Yoga Center
- A detailed guide to a few basic postures, and a number of more challenging asanas such as Pincha Mayurasana and Hanumanasana.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
the neverhood characters
general motors subsidies
cycling sprinter sprinter tactics