A selection of articles related to ascii art.
Original articles from our library related to the Ascii Art. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ascii Art.
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Candle Magick: A Basic Guide to the Art
- Research your spell– colours, herbs, gems, moon and astrological phases. Create a visualisation for your intent, a symbol, maybe a rune? Light incense and cast your sacred circle. Invoke the deities needed for your work. Relax, ground and centre. Now you need...
Spells >> Charms
Ascii Art is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ascii Art books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- `/+o/. .+sso+/:oydyo/:-:+shdys/ `-:. `-/+o+/` `/sdh+/::/::ss:`ymdhyso
- Automatic ASCII Art Conversion of Binary Images Using Non
- Abstract — It is hard to avoid ASCII Art in today's digital world, from the ubiquitous signatures, everybody has come across ASCII art at some stage.
- Ascii Art sample
- Sample Ascii Art................................................................................................................... To create a .
- Problem A. ASCII Art
- ascii.out. ASCII art is an art of creating pictures with a grid of ASCII characters.
Suggested News Resources
- Cool Websites and Tools [August 24th 2011]
- Although there are numerous web tools that let you create such drawings, very few of these tools let you export your drawings to HTML. ASCII Flow does. It also lets you create lines made up of text characters, and more.
- A shocking resignation
- So many memories: CmdrTaco proposing to his girlfriend using the site, the endless trolling (the 'glory' years of the GNAA), obscene ASCII art in comments, and a lot of great tech news.
- Shark Week: Interesting Facts About Sharks!
- ASCII art at its finest!) Sharks appeared on the fossil scene about 455 to 425 million years ago (source). They vary enormously in size from one species to the next.
- Metasploit attack framework reaches version 4
- The Metasploit developers have added a range of ASCII art banners to enhance users' console experience Six of the exploits originated from the Metasploit Bounty Program.
- Opinion: What You Need To Give Up When Going Data Oriented
- A module could as well be a library, a subfolder in your source-tree, a matching pair of header and implementation-files, or even a block of code marked by some fancy comment (maybe even including ASCII-Art). So, why is modularity attributed to OOP?
Suggested Web Resources
- Chris.com - ASCII ART
- Tutorial for those who want to try making ASCII art. Site also has very large alphabetically listed colletction of art. Links to FAQS and other ASCII art pages.
- ASCII Generator
- Generate a ASCII graphic from a word or text. More than 130 fonts.
- Ascii Art Dictionary (Andreas Freise)
- Large Ascii Art collection, Ascii animations and related information like tutorials, FAQs, etc.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.