- Asclepius Lat. Aesculapius legendary Greek physician; son of Apollo and Coronis. His first teacher was the wise centaur Chiron.
- Project-Team asclepios Analysis and Simulation of Biomedical Images
- MedINRIA is a free collection of softwares developed within the Asclepios See also the web page http://www-sop.inria.fr/asclepios/software/MedINRIA/.
- DTI REGISTRATION WITH EXACT FINITE-STRAIN DIFFERENTIAL
- (3) Asclepios Lab, INRIA Sophia-Antipolis, France. ABSTRACT.
- Musculoskeletal simulation model generation from MRI datasets and
- 3 INRIA Sophia-Antipolis, Asclepios Research Team francois.chung@sophia. inria.
- LNCS 5242 - A Tensor-Based Morphometry Study of Genetic
- Asclepios Research Project, INRIA, 06902 Sophia-Antipolis Cedex, France. 3. Centre for Magnetic Resonance, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia.
- Une application WP7 SkyDrive officielle supportant le streaming audio?
- Juste pour essayer (et partager) Bonjour, moi j'utilise "Skydrive player" qui permet de lire les musiques directement de mes répertoires skydrive..
- Costa Rica Wellness and Healing Retreat
- Asclepios Wellness Center is located on Costa Rica, we offer our guests 12 rooms which evoke the most important medical traditions of the world.
- Asclepios, Greek God of Medicine
- Asclepios 22" H Bonded White Marble Asclepios (the Romans spelled his name Aesculapius) was worshipped as the god of medicine.
- Mar 3, 1997 Asclepius was a Greek hero who later become the Greek god of medicine and healing.
Asclepios is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Asclepios books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.