Asha Bhosle O P Nayyar
- What's the use of an autobiography: Asha Bhosle
- If you listen to songs from Madan Mohan, OP Nayyar, SD Burman, RD Burman and Shankar-Jaikishan, you will say wow. Even lyricists like Majrooh Sultanpuri, Shakeel Badayuni and Sahir Ludhianvi would pen evergreen songs. Who writes like that today?
- Bollywood Retrospect: 10 songs that capture the essence of OP Nayyar's music
- In four years, OP Nayyar had gone from almost exiting the film industry to ruling it. In these four years, he'd capitalised Geeta Dutt at her peak and moved on to the next big thing, Asha Bhosle. He was far from done.
- Bollywood Retrospect: The best of Talat Mahmood in 10 memorable songs
- OP Nayyar employed Talat Mahmood for only three songs in his entire career. Two out those probably went to Talat only because he played a lead role in it — 'Sone Ki Chidiya' (1958). Considering how good these three songs were, we can only wonder what ...
- Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai: The new show draws inspiration from the famed Lata
- Asha too felt insecure that her elder sister's talent and position in the film industry would not let her progress.
- Bollywood Retrospect - The best of Asha Bhosle set to the tune of 10 different
- The ageless singer started her Hindi film career in 1948 and unlike many of her peers who've hung up their boots, she continues to work and travels the world giving concerts. Asha Bhosle's best songs came under the baton of two men – OP Nayyar and RD ...
Asha Bhosle O P Nayyar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Asha Bhosle O P Nayyar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Asha Bhosle O P Nayyar Topics
Related searchespagan rede
chemise the history of the chemise