A selection of articles related to ashanti names.
Original articles from our library related to the Ashanti Names. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ashanti Names.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Ashanti Names is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ashanti Names books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Sociolinguistic of Akan Personal Names
- started collecting the names as far back as 1994.
- 1 ADINKRA - Cultural Symbols of the Asante people Origin The
- According to an Asante (Ghana) legend Adinkra was the name of a king of the Gyaman (Nana kofi Adinkra).
- AngloGold Ashanti Bursury Application Form
- IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY EMPLOYED BY ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR 5.
Suggested News Resources
- Flagbearership Contest 2012 and the Future of NDC (rev.)
- The deception here is: almost all have Ashanti names, which is very misleading. This is against the constitution of our nation and this is against International Human Rights laws.
Suggested Web Resources
- Akan names - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In the official orthography of the Twi language, the Ashanti versions of these names as spoken in Kumasi are as follows.
- Ashanti names - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ashanti names. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- 20000-NAMES.COM: Female African Names, page 1 of 3--meaning
- ANYANG, crocodile. ANYIM, sesame. APIO, first-born of twins.
- Ashanti | meaning of Ashanti | name Ashanti
- Ashanti meaning and name definition. Meaning of Ashanti. What does Ashanti mean?
- Ashanti | Name Meaning & Origin | Girl Name Ashanti | Baby Names
- The meaning of the name Ashanti.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ashanti Names Topics
Related searchesadam and eve eves creation
dutch east india company
dream symbol platter
brahmacharya ashrama dictionary
tractatus logico-philosophicus notes