- THE AUSPICIOUS SWASTIKA
- Ashtamangala (or Ashta-Mangala) is part of a tradition in Hinduism (and Hinduism's offshoots) that refers to eight sacred symbols as an offering to God (gods) on various auspicious occasions.
- CBI takes Astha dir on remand
- A special court in Cuttack in 2015 had directed the state government to auction the properties of the Astha Group of Companies and distribute the sale proceeds equitably among investors, who were duped by the company.
- Pilgrims suffer as boat service is stalled at Dhabaleswar Temple, Odisha
- The devotees are facing difficulty as communication between Bidanasi ghat and Dhabaleswar temple is hampered due to stoppage of services by boatmen protesting compulsory safety measures like registration, insurance and life jackets by the Cuttack ...
Ashta Mangalas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ashta Mangalas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.