- Ganesh Chaturthi special: Check out the famous Ashtavinayak temples
- Located in Ojhar/Ozar, which is about 85 kilometers from Pune, the Vighnahar temple is dedicated to Lord Ganesha who destroyed demon Vignasura or the demon of obstacles. And hence Ganesha was named Vighnahar or Vighneshwar meaning 'remover ...
- List of Famous Ganesha Temples in India
- All the Eight Ashtavinayak Templs are Swayambhu (self-originated) and Jagrut. The various names of Lord Ganesh are Moreshwar, Mahaganpati, Chintamani, Girijatmak, Vighneshwar, Siddhivinayak, Ballaleshwar and Varad Vinayak . A pilgrimage to the ...
- A believer's journey: Religious tourism in Maharashtra
- 5) Ashtavinayak. No need to set out on this yatra post retirement. Explore eight fascinating Ganesha temples including Mayureshwar, Siddhivinayak, Ballaleshwar and Varadvinayak among others.
- Vigneshwara Ozar: An Ashtavinayak Temple
- The Vigneshwara Temple or Vighnahar Ganapati Temple of Ozar (also spelled as Ozhar) is one of the Ashtavinayak temples of Lord Ganesha. Ashtavinayak are the eight revered shrines of Lord Ganesha and are situated in different parts of Maharashtra.
Ashtavinayak Vighnahar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ashtavinayak Vighnahar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ashtavinayak Vighnahar Topics
Related searchesfleur-de-lis other meanings
the tao of pooh
lockheed constellation history
wan awk pansa