A selection of articles related to ashtoreth.
Original articles from our library related to the Ashtoreth. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ashtoreth.
- Cypress: Correspondences
- Cupressus sumpervirens Folk Names: Tree of Death Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Earth Deity: Mithras, Pluto, Aphrodite, Ashtoreth, Artemis, Apollo, Cupid, Jupiter, Hekat, Hebe, Zoroaster Power: Protection, Longevity, Healing, Comfort...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Myrtle: Correspondences
- Myrtus communis Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Venus, Artemis, Aphrodite, Hathor, Astarte, Ashtoreth, Marian Power: Love, Fertility, Youth, Peace, Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Spirit of Jezebel
- Jezebel was a princess of Sidonia and a priestess of the pagan god Baal. In 116 she married the Israelite King Ahab. Jezebel had Ahab under her control.
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Ashtoreth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ashtoreth books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Pagan God Dagon
- the temple of Ashtoreth (whose doctrine was covered in Judges 2:13).
- Ashtoreth and Her Influence in the Old Testament Author(s): George
- one time or another, about Ashtoreth; but when we take the passages in which now extant, what influence Ashtoreth may have exerted upon Israel.
- Does Elohim, since it is structurally plural in Hebrew, always MEAN
- here is used in respect to the Zidonian goddess Ashtoreth, the Moabite god.
- Renouncing False Gods and Appropriating the Holy
- renouncing Baal and Ashtoreth, the male and female idol-gods of sexual orgy. Baal, whose Ashtoreth was the female idol of Philistia, Zidon, and Phoenicia.
Suggested News Resources
- Jeremiah 42:1 to 43:2: August 14—Guidance or confirmation?
- 40:12). Third, the remnant in Egypt desired to continue idolatrous practices. In Egypt they blamed their situation on the cessation of the worship of the Baal goddess Ashtoreth (Jer.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ashtoreth - International Standard Bible Encyclopedia
- Ashtoreth as a Moon-Goddess. 4. The Local Ashtaroth.
- Molech worship included sexual worship of Ashtoreth, his fertility
- Molech had a fertility goddess consort named Ashtoreth.
- Ashtoreth / The Queen of Heaven
- "Ashtoreth ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
slave trade in the middle ages
list of movies about capital punishment
dream interpretation preparing