- Ashurnasirpal ii definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Grisly Assyrian Record of Torture and Death
- Ashurnasirpal II—883–859 B.C.. 2.
- Book Review American Journal of Archaeology Online Vol. 115, no. 2
- Ashurnasirpal II, Tiglath Pilesar III, Sargon II,.
- Ashurbanipal's reign
- the central part of Assyria. The Annals of Ashurbanipal discontinued in 639,  and the last business document dated during his reign comes from 631.
- An Unpublished Drawing of Louvre AO 1 99 1 4
- Albenda, “Landscape Bas—Reliefs in the Bit-Hilani of Ashurbanipal, II,” BASOR 225 (1977), 29-33; and J. E..
- Historical Handout - Neo-Assyrian to Persian Period
- BCE), and his son Ashurnasirpal II (885-860 BCE), who subdued Babylon and then moved west against Syria and Cilicia (Asia Minor).
- Ashurbanipal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ashurbanipal (Akkadian: Aššur-bāni-apli; Aramaic: "ܐܵܫܘܿܪ ܒܵܢܝܼ ܐܵܦܠܝܼ"; " Ashur is creator of an heir"; 685 B.C. – c.
- Ashurbanipal II | Facebook
- Ashurbanipal II is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Ashurbanipal II and others you may know.
- Ashurbanipal II Killing Lions, the Palace of Ashurbanipal II,Nimrud
- Ashurbanipal II Killing Lions, the Palace of Ashurbanipal II,Nimrud, Iraq, Neo- Assyrian, 668-627 BC Giclee Print - at AllPosters.com.
- Our Mascot, King Ashurbanipal II of Assyria. (751-710 BC) Photos
- Add your own comments to "Our Mascot, King Ashurbanipal II of Assyria. (751- 710 BC)" from Baseball on Myspace.
Ashurbanipal Ii is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ashurbanipal Ii books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.