Ashutosh Ji Maharaj
- Two years on: 'Baba' Ashutosh Maharaj still in freezer, no sign of thaw
- However, in the past two years, sect preachers have been using the song to make followers believe that their “clinically dead” head, Ashutosh Maharaj, would come out of deep freeze for the welfare of humanity.
- Decide how Ashutosh Maharaj's body should be disposed: Punjab and Haryana High
- Decide how Ashutosh Maharaj's body should be disposed: Punjab and Haryana High Court tells Nurmahal Sansthan. The Division Bench comprising Justices SK Mittal and Mahavir Singh Chauhan said, “We have never heard in history about any saint sitting ...
- Is Guru Ashutosh Maharaj dead or just meditating? Indian holy man with a £100m
- “His Holiness Shri Ashutosh Maharaj Ji has been in samadhi since 29th January 2014,” says a message on his group's website. “The [group] acknowledges your pledge to stand by the organisation under all circumstances.” This unusual state of affairs could ...
- Ashutosh Maharaj died natural death, Punjab tells HC
- The HC on February 4 had asked Puran Singh to approach local police station under the provisions of Criminal Procedure Code if he felt that Ashutosh Maharaj had died of an unnatural death. However, the authorities had not taken any action on Puran ...
- Guru Shri Ashutosh Maharaj Is Dead Or Meditating-- Court To Decide His Fate
- One of India's wealthiest spiritual leaders died of a heart attack in January, mourned by his wife and son. However, according to his followers, "His Holiness Shri Ashutosh Maharaj ji has been in deep meditative state (Samadhi) since 29th January 2014.".
Ashutosh Ji Maharaj is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ashutosh Ji Maharaj books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ashutosh Ji Maharaj Topics
triclosan mechanism of action
cerebral hemorrhage pathophysiology
awakening and enlightenment